30 March 2010

fell, fellas.

salam.

a question.
if you're about to fall off your balance and going to collapse to the ground,
can you think of to choose which side of your body,
to collapse with, and be injured?

oh. oo. oo.
bool yes=1;
cin>>yes;
if(yes)
cout<
else
cout<< " stop berangan laa. there's no way to do it in that super-short-time-interval.
Unfortunately, some of the things that we do are in direct opposition with what we want to do.
but, it's written that we can create new behaviors through repetition of it, plus its thoughts,
and a new habit takes no less than 24 hours to form. accordingly on people too.
some different theorist(s) said it takes 3 days.

so I was thinking,
to be better at landing once you fall, is to fall more in a day,
with a particular style that avoid injury.
oh no, silly. that'll never happen.

so, back in the court, i wish my conscience let me fell, on my left.
but its my right. my writing hand. ceh.
and a major part of my bottom back.
so when i sit sengetly in exam hall. no gags please.

ps: take care of your health throughout exam period. "



coding bool tu beb. ahaha.








No comments: